Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of 3-MMC, and it has little history of human usage.
3MMC effects - this chemical has a stimulating effect and encourages increased energy levels. When test under certain conditions it reacts well to activities such as running, excessive and dancing. Such reactions makes 3-MMC effects popular at music festivals and raves.
It has been said that extreme euphoric sensations maybe felt along with tingling and physical pleasure.
3-MMC, or 3-Methylmethcathinone, is a molecule of the substituted cathinone class. Cathinones are a sub-category of amphetamines, sharing share the core amphetamine structure of a phenyl ring bound to an amino (NH2) group through an ethyl chain and an additional methyl substitution at Rα.
3-MMC and other cathinones are differentiated by their ketone substitution on the beta carbon of the amphetamine skeleton, meaning they are β-keto-amphetamines. 3-MMC has two methyl substitutions on its cathinone skeleton, one at R3 of the phenyl ring, and a second at the nitrogen group RN.
3-MMC is analogous to mephedrone; it is identical in structure expect for the placement of the methyl group at R3 instead of R
Up until recently, 3-MMC was legally and easily obtainable to most people by ordering online. Some countries had found ways to include it within other drug acts, but most had not banned the specific chemical nor included its structure or use within bigger law articles.
3-MMC is illegal in the following countries:
• Austria: 3-MMC is illegal to possess, produce and sell under the NPSG. (Neue-Psychoaktive-Substanzen-Gesetz Österreich)
• Brazil - Possession, production and sale is illegal as it is listed on Portaria SVS/MS nº 344.
• China - Since October 2015, the drug has been banned (along with an enormous amount of other chemicals) in China. Due to this ban, many chemicals have become increasingly difficult to attain since the manufacturing was mainly done by Chinese chemical companies.
• Czech Republic - 3-MMC is banned in the Czech Republic.
• United Kingdom - 3-MMC is a Class B drug in the United Kingdom as a result of the cathinone catch-all clause.
• Germany - On December 13th, 2014, 3-MMC was added to the controlled substance act ("BtMG"), making it illegal to produce, sell or possess.
Product name: 2- (methylamino)- 1- (3- methylphenyl)- 1- propanone
Substitutive name: 3-methylmethcathinone
CAS Number: 1246816-62-5
- Product Code: 3-MMC
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €0.00